Friday, February 3, 2012

Introductory Post

Am creating this post in anticipation of successfully funding a Kickstarter campaign titled '90 Paintings in 90 Days' AKA Epic Painting Project.

INSPIRATION


JMW Turner has always stirred my soul and fired my muse. Since relocating to Appalachian North Carolina, the thought of doing something simultaneously to honor and reconfigure Turner’s brilliance has become something of an obsession.

Finally my mother and my husband ganged up on me. Their challenge: “Do something with this; go to Kickstarter, and plead with the world for help in achieving your vision.” So here I am.
I intend to update this blog at least 3 times a week, if not once a day, so as to document this epic process. Some weeks I may opt to video blog and others write - in any event, I do intend to document this challenging and rewarding process, the outcome of which will be 90 Paintings in 90 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

each new comment is like a freshly picked flower....