I wanted my first post to show the actual screenshots showing this one as a successfully funded campaign.
In the next few days I will have to get very organized to be able to accomplish all the things mentioned (as well as general lifestyle tasks) all in as best a way as I can. I will need to
- take inventory of what's needed
- come up with an action plan regarding gathering/preparing wood for preparation - IE speak to the neighbor about possible collaboration
- set up a work space (issues - such as lighting, permanence of position, space required are all things to take into account)
- take inventory of backers so as to provide the appropriate gifts (including the 2 that mailed contributions due to not wanting to deal with the site) - this includes subscribing them to this blog since frequent updates are part of the package deal
- start where I can till the funds arrive (a 2 week wait from the day the campaign was deemed successful, and
I also have to give a shout-out to my dear mother who went in there and PUSHED the thing to everyone imaginable right when the campaign was more than 75% done and only 25% funded. Her efforts made the pledges double, which gave me the impetus to go after the rest.
I also wanted to note that at one point, unbeknownst to me, my project actually appeared as 'most popular' in its category for a full week. That was fun, and definitely a first for me as well!
And, of course, I cannot forget the wonderful friends and strangers who saw fit to donate to my artistic process. I hope I will not let you down. The trust you have put in me and my process is immense.